- Certain controlled substances
- Reselling a product purchased with SNAP benefits for non-food items or cash.
- Returning a container for a deposit if the product was purchased with SNAP benefits when the contents were intentionally discarded.
- Sex trafficking in which a commercial sex act is induced by force, fraud, or coercion, or in which the person induced to perform such act has not attained 18 years of age; or the recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision; or
- Obtaining of a person for labor or services, through the use of force, fraud, or coercion for the purpose of subjection to involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage, or slavery.
Transitional Benefits Alternative (TBA) - The Transitional Benefits Alternative (TBA) provides benefits to EDGs leaving TFA. TBA ensures the EDG continues to meet their nutritional needs as they move from TFA to work. TBA guarantees the EDG a set benefit amount for 5 months.
TUA - Telephone Allowance